Tswane University of Technology
THE CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATIONS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. 15 May for courses that start in July of the same year
2. 15 June for Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics, Nature Conservation, Radiography and Dental Technology.
3. 15 June for all international applicants
4. 31 July for all other courses
5. A non-refundable administration fee of R220 for application, and certified copies of your identity document, Senior Certificate/National Senior
Certificate and all other relevant documents must accompany the completed application form. If you pay the application fee electronically or at a
bank, the proof of payment must accompany the application form.
6. Late applications will be considered if space is available.
7. Encircle the applicable code.
Download The Application Form, Click Here
HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY AT UNISA FOR 2015
College SA Online Application Form
Apply for admission at a Distance Learning College SA
Jeppe College Application Form
Apply for admission at Jeppe College
Academy of York (AOY)
Download the Registration document simply
by clicking on the download button. you will need to complete and sign
the Registration document. We will also need the following:
Copy of your ID
Proof of Income
Latest Bank Statement
Submitting your completed application
Once your application is complete submit it, along with your supporting documentation, in one of three ways:
1. Scan and send it via email email@example.com
2. Fax it, with a covering letter, to 00 27 11 950 4288
3. Post it to:
Monash South Africa
Private Bag X60
Cabin Crew Academy
Flight Attendant Training Application Form
Boston City Campus
University of Pretoria
UP sends application forms to applicant, each form has a unique number allocated for the candidate.
Request a unique Application Form